Monday 20 June 2011

I've been on a bit of a roll ...

I've managed to put in a bit of time on the miniatures front and have now finished 2 centuries of legionaries and one of auxiliary infantry. I have also finished some vignettes: engineers, a ballista and the mounted Hold the Line figure (destined to command my auxiliary cavalry).
I've just finished priming another century of legionaries (all pila armed for a change), and I'm stringing bows for a century of auxiliary sagittarii – western archers to you.

Some of these are on the web site in various stages of preparation or finish. I'll sort out some photographs of the remainder as soon as I have a moment.

A Wargames Foundry figure overseeing the strenuous efforts of Warlord Games’ ballista crew.


Warlord Games’ Maximus Decimus Meridius destined to become the commander of my auxiliary cavalry: Tiberius Claudius Maximus … with his war hound, Max.

The signifer is a 1st Corps figure with a Warlord Games’ bare head.
Engineers are a mix of 1st Corps and Warlord Games

1 comment: