Saturday 7 December 2013

Twenty eight followers

Thank you for your interest. I have exchanged comments with some of you, and, although I know I miss some comments because I do not check-in often enough, I do value your views.

I seem to have quite an audience: Australia, Belgium, China, France, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, United Kingdom, United States, with 13,272 page views since my first post in June 2011 – bonkers! And thank you!

While my oxen are bonding I spent a little bit of time making a visual upgrade to the blog: basically increasing the size of the images, but this entailed a bit of a struggle with the code here and there. I hope everything is now looking as I intended.

3 comments:

  1. Onwards and upwards! Or something like that...keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I see we are both modelling Balearic slingers (yours are more advanced than mine). I have just begun to follow your blog too.

    Cheers

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done. Always enjoy reading about Roman armies! one day I will get mine done!

    ReplyDelete