Saturday 4 January 2014

Not Marius’ mules

A January painting challenge over on the Warlord Games’s forum is keeping the momentum going here. I have pledged to finish the Balaeres, another centuria and the pack mules.

All were underway, so it is cheating a bit, but my pledge was accepted because it is considered ambitious. So … I had better get cracking!

Work in progress: The pack mules are ready for shading. Painting these fellows after basing was tricky, but not as hard as I imagined.

Work in progress: The Balaeres had their tunicae blocked-in this evening. The centuria waits patiently …

5 comments:

  1. Hi Simon

    The mules are Foundry, but the ‘handler’ is a slightly modified Warlord Balaeric slinger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look very nice! What set are they from, please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s the Pack donkeys set, search on DA028.

    By the way, I have tried to comment on some of your blog posts but cannot actually get the comments field to work :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!

    The problem with my blog is that I migrated to Google+ before Xmas. I didn't appreciate until later on that this prevented people not on G+ from posting. :-( At the moment I've stayed with G+ but it is a real pain. Do feel fee to drop me an email...

    Best Simon

    ReplyDelete